Hello, Touchclass here!
We’ve improved push notification settings.
You can set whether or not to receive each notification depending on several types.
Push notification settings can be applied to all members by an administrator.
The admin can set whether or not to send each notification depending on several types.
| [Learner] Notification settings
- Enable or disable each type of push notification. (Settings > Notification settings)
－ New opinion notification
－ New comment notification
* All comments : Comments on my opinion, comments that mention me, any comment to opinion you’ve participated in
* Comments on my opinion or mentioning me
- Even you have updated the app, the existing notification settings will be maintained.
- However, if you are enabled Comment that mentions me and disabled New comment, comment settings will be disabled after updating the app.
② Touch Together
－New comment notification
＊All comments : Comments on my post, any comments on the post I commented
＊Comments on my post
※ Touch Together notification settings will only show to members who are using Touch Together(Forum) service.
| [ADMIN] Push notification settings
- Settings can be applied to all members. (Settings > Push notification settings)－Ways to set same as [Learner] Notification settings.
－If all push notifications are disabled, you don’t need to check advanced settings.
－Touch Together notification settings will only show to clients who are using Touch Together(Forum) service.